1.01.2009

Brand New Day Brand New Year 4/365

I usually sleep in a little late on New Year's Day. I try to be awake by 8:00 to watch the Rose Parade. Today I wanted to be awake early so I could be up early enough to turn on my computer, log onto the internet and be ready to buy Project 365.


I did get up early enough. Clifford wanted out, so I was the one to let him out and feed him. I was greeted outside by the beautiful sunrise lighting up the liquid amber trees in our backyard. A new day, a new year.

I spent a frustrating couple of hours trying and retrying, backing and refreshing, to purchase the Project 365 from Creative Keepsakes website. I think all scrapbookers throughout the world had the same idea. Fortunately for me, I was able to get one. I feel bad for the ones who tried and tried but were unable to get it. According to the website, they sold out in a few hours! So I continue to take pictures and journal until my kit arrives.

Anyway, it is now 2009!! My wish is for all of you to have a wonderful new year, that everyone loses the magical amount of pounds, the house miraculously stays clean every day, the savings account always has enough money, and the credit card debt disappears.

May 2009 be filled with many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment