12.31.2008

Happy New Year! 3/365


Angels are everywhere. And I don't necessarily mean the collection on a shelf. They are the spirits that guide us through the day, make sure that we are safe, that watch over us, pray for us.
I spent the last day of the year completing a scrapped calendar for 2009. It was great to spend the entire day working on it! Now I will have something to look at each day of the year...

Speaking of the new year, I don't make any resolutions. I always seem to set myself up for failure, so I stopped making resolutions a few years ago. I just try to live a good life, living so I can continue to help teach my son to be the best person he can be and also that he can be proud of his mom. May 2009 be filled with blessings. Please continue to visit throughout the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment