1.23.2009

Frustration 26/365

I was so looking forward to this evening. I got the e-mail a few days ago saying that my Project 365 kit was coming!! I was tracking the package on the internet - I get obsessive. It was going to be delivered today, on time. But no....... It did not come. The only thing that was in my package was the "Love Your Handwriting" book by Heidi Swapp. I was happy to get the book, but was soooooo disappointed not to get the kit. What makes me frustrated is that the kit is listed on the packing slip. Now I have to wait until Monday morning to call customer service. When I did call customer service last week, they said that it would be shipped to me and that I was not on the backorder list....My credit card has been charged for both items....I feel my blood pressure rising.

2 comments:

  1. Grrrr. lol I hope it gets worked out. I tried to order one but they were out so I'm on the list. Better late than never I guess. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that is a bummer. i hopt the weekend goes by quickly!!

    ReplyDelete