1.11.2009

42 14/365

Okay, I couldn't just pick one picture for today!!! So I took the four pics that I liked the most and using photoshop, put them onto one "picture". Then, when I print them out for my album, I'll have all four in one space!!

1. Yes, the cake says "Happy Earthday". This morning Danny was wishing his dad a happy birthday, but Danny wasn't quite awake yet. So it came out Happy Earthday. Hehehe.

2. This is his gift from Danny and me. A Radice (pronounced ra-dee-chee) pipe.

3. Blowing out his cake. I wanted to put all candles necessary for his age, but they wouldn't fit on the cake!!

4. The birthday boy enjoying his gift!

Happy Earthday to my beloved! Te amo troppo!

3 comments:

  1. I loved how you put numbers on the photos. Oh and a happy birthday to Roger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really neat way to combine photos so that you can get more bang for your buck, so to speak. I have had a couple of days where I had a really hard time picking just one photo, and then some days where I was struggling to come up with even one. Thanks for sharing the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy earthday to your husband :) i wish him more pipes to make. and lovely days with you and your family.

    and oh 'project 365' sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete