4.14.2009

NCEA Conference 107.365

This week, the homeroom teachers and specialty teachers from my school attended the National Catholic Educators Association (NCEA) conference in Anaheim, CA. My colleague and friend, Kathy, not only attended the conference, but she was also a presenter. Here she is, pointing out when her session is! She talked about the importance of having a Student Success Team at each school in order to meet the needs of all students, from special needs to gifted students. Kathy has so much knowledge and enthusiasm for this topic, and I'm sure she did a fantastic job at her session. She wouldn't let any of us watch her!!
Of course, there are pleny of vendors at this convention. I had to stop at this booth for the photo op! The reason is that Danny's nickname at Academic Decathlon is Danford from Stanford. I would be so proud of Danny if he was accepted to Stanford! (However, I wouldn't be any less proud of any college that he attended.)

No comments:

Post a Comment