2.28.2009

Light 58/365

Okay, this picture wasn't really taken on Tuesday. I didn't take one on that day, but took this at the Los Angeles Religious Education Congress in Anaheim on Friday. This congress goes from Thursday (Youth Day) through Sunday. There are hundreds of different seminars to attend, concerts to listen to, and of course shopping. At this conference, there are hundreds of vendors that show their wares. As I was waking through the exhibits, I was struck by the sight of the candles. The cluster was just beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Yes those are beautiful! Are those displayed for the Lenten Season? I just asked, because here in the Philippines, Lent is one of the celebrated feast, especially for the Catholic.

    On a side note, i want to thank you for always visiting my blog :)

    Get it going with 365! Have a nice day always!

    ReplyDelete