2.21.2009

Macro Flowers 55/365




I am trying to figure out how to use my new telephoto lens. It has macro capabilities, so that is what I used for these photos. The flowers are from the Valentine's bouquet from Roger. I had to place the boquet on a low table and my camera on a fully extended tripod. These are the best shots of the 65 I took!! In photos 2 and 4, I am pleased with the clarity of the stamen. The stamen on the pink flower looks like it has sugar on it. I think my favorite photos are the white mum-type flower (3rd photo) and the white daisy (last photo).

5 comments:

  1. Judi, these photos are really very good. Looks like you are getting the hang of that new lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GREAT! What kind of camera do you have? I have a Canon SLR, but it's not digital. I just have a Sony Cyber shot for digital . . . would LOVE an Digital SLR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, awesome!!
    You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't mind that I used one for my desktop wall paper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are amazing! Great work, you have a wonderful eye for detail.

    ReplyDelete