2.05.2009

DVR 39/365

Whose idea was it to get the DVR??? There are good and bad points: Good - it records all the shows I don't have time to watch. Bad - It records all the shows I don't have time to watch!!! Good - I don't have to watch another commercial if I don't want. Bad - when do I have time to go to the restroom since there are no more commercials???

Here's a funny little story about the DVR... the other night Danny and I were watching Fraiser (love that show!!!) On the show, the doorbell rang. Well, Clifford started barking and ran to the front door. Danny called him back and told him it was just the t.v. With this DVR contraption, you can rewind the show that is currently on. Danny rewound the show to just about where the doorbell rang, called Clifford and told him it was just the t.v. and then pushed play. Ding Dong!! Bark Bark Bark!! He thought it was our doorbell!! Well, this went on for about three more rewinds!! He still didn't get it... Silly dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment